The broad range of habitat ranging from barrier islands inland to bottomland swamps provides the diverse habitat needed to sustain the high level of biodiversity found in the Lousiana coastal wetlands. Approximately 735 species of birds, finfish, amphibians, shellfish, reptiles, and mammals utilize this habitat. The following list is a brief example of some of the more common species found in the wetland region.
Questions & Answers
- Who among the following got the Bharat Ratna award before becoming the president of India?
- Q. The working and activity of NBFCs are registered by the Reserve Bank of India within the framework of the –
- Q. The only Indian cricketer of the country to feature in the top 10 of the ICC Player Ranking for ODIs on May 2017?
- Q. The ‘Bandodkar Gold Trophy’ is associated with the game of –
- Q. The Tarun Ramadorai panel set up by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has been tasked to look at the various facets of the –